Exempting residents of the Emirates from an entry visa to this country
Because of the UAE's good and strong relations with Canada, the Canadian government has made a crucial decision to free residents of the UAE from requiring a visa to enter Canada, This measure is considered as a strengthening of bilateral ties and indicates Canada's commitment to facilitating UAE citizens' travel to its territory.
Canada has authorized the exemption for residents of the United Arab Emirates
- Not all UAE residents are eligible for a Canada visa, however those who own a UAE passport but are not UAE residents are excluded.
- A individual resident in the UAE, on the other hand, must get a visa in advance.
- The Canadian government has decided that UAE citizens do not need to seek a visa to enter Canada.
- This has already begun on the basis of a shared policy between the two countries, as Canada and the UAE have strong relations and share mutual objectives.
- The United Arab Emirates has up to 150 Canadian enterprises, and there are approximately 40 thousand Canadian people in the Emirates.
- Visa-exempt citizens must obtain an electronic travel permit in order to fly to Canadian territory on an airline.
Canada and the United Arab Emirates have close ties
- Citizens seeking to fly through the airport must apply online for a permission after the decision to exempt UAE residents from a Canada permit has been made.
- After receiving this permission, tourists are permitted to enter Canada, but only for a limited stay of up to six months within Canada.
- it also clarified that visitors who have been granted visa exemptions require this document upon arrival by air or on cruise ships.
An electronic permit is required for travel to Canada
The Canadian government has decided that an electronic permit will cost AED 25.6 and will be valid for 5 years.
What exactly is an electronic travel permit?
- This permission is required for visa-exempt individuals traveling to the UAE via airplane from Canada, and it will expire when the Citizen's passport expires.
- Although the processing of applications takes several days, acquiring such a permit is a straightforward process that takes only a few minutes. It is preferable to obtain such a permit before traveling to Canadian territory.
Documents required for a visa application
- A valid credit card and a passport are required.
- Fill out the relevant electronic application form.
- Pay a commission of $7 Canadian dollars.
- The applicant must provide an email address.
- Within 72 hours, the applicant receives a letter from the appropriate authority.
- This application is meant for a single person, however if a family is involved, many separate applications are submitted.
Fill out the electronic travel permit application form
- A passport that has not expired.
- MasterCard or Visa.
- Card for subscriptions.
- E-mail is used to send a message.
How to Get an Electronic Travel Permit to Canada
To receive a travel permit, the following procedures must be followed:
- Navigate to the Canadian Immigration Office's official website.
- Select a nationality.
- Complete the application form.
- Fees must be paid.
- Receiving an embassy letter via e-mail.