A decision from the UAE regarding a family visa and the method of obtaining free entry permits
If you and your loved ones are thinking about traveling to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), we want to remind you that tourists can apply for a family group visit visa, which does not cost anything for children to get.
Under the terms of the program, children under the age of 18 are eligible to receive a visa at no cost, but their parents are required to pay the standard fee.
"The application for this visa should be submitted along with either the father's or the mother's application," said Subair Thekepurathvalappil, senior manager for inbound and outbound operations at Regal Tours Worldwide.
According to experts in the relevant industry, a number of tourists have recently opted to purchase this entry permission.
According to Subair, "a family group visit visa is more convenient and cost-effective for families, given that there is no visa fee for children under the age of 18," adding that there are no restrictions on the number of children who can apply for the permit.
According to what he indicated, the free visa is available to everyone, including children who are traveling with only one of their parents, It is possible to prolong your stay within the country for an additional 30 or 60 days, depending on the option you choose.
According to Firoz Maliyakkal, founder and CEO of Tahira Tours & Travels, numerous family group visit visas are being provided every day in preparation for the next holiday season, These visas are mainly being issued to Indian nationals who intend to celebrate Diwali in Dubai.
However, this visa has been around for some time. It was first presented to the public two years ago, and ever since then, it has become a well-liked choice among tourists from all over the world.
How to make use of it
- A travel agency will require a family to simultaneously hand up copies of everyone's passport as well as a photo of each member of the family.
- There is a cost involved. Please be aware that although if the visa is free for children, other fees, such as those for travel agent services and insurance, will still apply.
- The application will subsequently be processed by the agency.
- The visa is often issued within one or two business days.
The cost of obtaining a visa
- It is possible for the visa fee for parents and the service price for children to be different from one travel agency to the next.
- There is a price range of Dh350 to Dh500 for a parent to obtain a visa valid for 30 days.
- Between Dh80 to Dh120 is going to be required for the child's service charge and insurance.
- The cost of a visa valid for sixty days is between Dh500 and Dh650, and the service price, which typically includes insurance, can range anywhere from Dh130 to Dh170.
Needs and demands
- a copy of the passport.
- photograph in the size required for passports.
The policy of extension
According to the opinions of various authorities, it is possible to prolong the validity of a family visa without leaving the country; however, the entire visa price must be paid for each child. According to Subair, "the extension within the country does not come at no cost to the children."
"Visitors can extend the family visa for up to 120 days without exiting the country," he continued. "The extension can be applied for at any immigration office."