The uae warns that your residency will be rejected for these 8 reasons
Many people who want to visit the United Arab Emirates are surprised by the rejection of their residency applications, and this certainly frustrates them. We will try to explain the reasons that cause your residency visa to be rejected, according to what was confirmed by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security.
The reason for your residence visa rejection in the UAE
- One of the most prevalent grounds for the denial of residency is the issuance of a judicial ruling that convicts the individual who has applied for a resident visa.
- As a result of breaking the laws of the state and committing multiple offenses, the resident's residency was terminated, and a request was made to rectify the issue.
- You can submit multiple applications for residency at the same time.
- Whether or not the person applying for residency is a member of a political group.
- We are unable to accept applications from ladies under 24 years old who intend to travel independently.
- Acquired the visa, but the trip did not turn out to be canceled, and the monotony vanished.
- In the event that the visa has incorrect information about the applicant.
- If the personal photo submitted with the residence application is imprecise or fuzzy, the application will also be denied.
How to inquire about a residence visa in the UAE
- If you want to learn more about the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, you can do so by going to its official website.
- Find the part that deals with questions about UAE visas or the area that deals with electronic services.
- To obtain information regarding a visa for the UAE, select the applicable option.
- It is possible that you will be requested to provide personal information such as your date of birth and passport number.
- Input the essential information as precisely as possible and double check that everything is correct.
- Wait till the page fully loads before displaying the results of the query.
- You will need to review the findings to receive the necessary information regarding the status of your visa in the UAE.
After you have completed the procedures outlined above and enquired about the UAE visa on the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, all of the information pertaining to your visa will be displayed to you.